The Ladies Ministry is organized in a fellowship that seeks to support the leadership of our congregation by:
• Serving in a manner that is consistent with the example that Christ set for us.
• Modeling Christianity to one another, other believers and to the community of non-believers who we meet in our daily lives.
• Reaching out to women of the congregation and our community when they are in need of encouragement and support.
• Growing the women in our congregation to maturity in Christ.
• Promoting healthy relationships between sisters in the congregation.
• Nurturing all women of the congregation. .
She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.